Fortunately, for our students, we hear the question, "How May I Help" fairly often. For the most part, the Brown Trail church of Christ and loving friends of the school, support our ability to offer tuition free of charge. Without the outside support of many loving Christians and friends, some would not have received this wonderful gift. We felt it would be beneficial to our site's visitors to supply answers to this most often asked question:
A Few Ways To Help
- One-time financial donation from congregations or individuals.
- Monthly student support by congregations or individuals.
- Monthly general fund support by congregations or individuals.
- Donation of items that can be sold for the benefit of the school. These can bring tax benefits to those who make the donation of automobiles, etc.
- Putting Brown Trail School Of Preaching in your will.
- Share with others you know about the good being accomplished by the school and enlist their support.
- Individuals can sell personal items they no longer need to donate funds to the school.
- Support for Student Enrichment Fund, which allows students to attend lectureships, etc.
- Of course, and by no means least, "PRAY" regularly for the school, its students, and faculty. We believe that your prayers will “avail much” (James 5:16).
If you have any questions regarding a donation to the school, please feel free to contact our school director, Kevin Rhodes, at any time.